Tax Year Checklist
The End of the Tax Year Checklist and Financial Planning Guide
A guide aimed at helping clients and connections check off all the important end of the tax year planning opportunities.
Written in a concise format, this is a guide which is especially good for you to communicate quickly and widely to your existing clients. It is also a fine way of cementing your relationships with professional connections.
Clearly, this is a time sensitive guide only applicable through the final weeks of the end of the 2014 tax year.
- A check list against the main tax and financial planning opportunities
- Flagging areas where if allowances aren’t used – they will be lost
- Covering the main changes that will take place this tax year against next tax year
- Scanning ISAs, Pensions, Income, Capital Gains and Inheritance tax planning, EIS and VCT opportunities
- Encouraging the value of individuals taking specialist advice to ensure they have all their bases covered
For details of prices please click here
To request further details and to obtain a copy of our explanatory PDF please fill in the form below: