The Benefits of Independent Financial Advice
This is a generic guide which positions independent financial advisers as the best possible source for financial planning help.
The guide aims to take on direct service propositions and tied advisers arguing that their limitations and restrictions will generally stop people from pursuing or achieving a co-ordinated and effective holistic financial planning approach.
- Why advice is important and the pitfalls of using a restricted or tied adviser
- Why many areas of DIY financial planning are riddled with problems
- The value of using an IFA and the importance of ongoing service from an IFA
- The processes an IFA will go through and how these benefit a client
- The specialist nature of the IFA and how important this is in areas such as Income Drawdown or IHT Planning
For details of prices please click here
To request further details and to obtain a copy of our explanatory PDF please fill in the form below: