“Estate and Inheritance Tax Planning”
Key points the video will communicate:
– Estate Planning is about taking broad steps to protect your family through generations, not simply about saving tax.
– Inheritance Tax planning is a part of the Estate Planning exercise and is about saving or reducing future tax payable.
– There is often a tricky balancing act between your needs today and your wishes towards your beneficiaries’ interests in the future.
– There are numerous exemptions and allowances which help; using these in the right way according to your circumstances can produce effective ways to protect your position.
– Experienced and qualified help can make a huge difference.
Please complete the enquiry form below to get a sample of this video sent to you: