Pensions and Divorce
Written as an overview, this is a guide which can be used with professional connections, existing clients and in your marketing in many different ways.
A guide to Pensions and Divorce is carefully written and presented to ensure clients can understand all the major points that need to be considered and weighed up with a pension in a divorce scenario. It draws out the major points of consideration and consistently references why getting professional advice from a pension expert is of great importance.
If you do any work in this area and/or are looking to develop more work in this area – the guide is a wonderful tool to support your efforts.
A sample is available for you to view prior to order (see below)
- An overview of the three options offsetting; earmarking and sharing
- How pension freedom legislation affects the position
- Comparing and contrasting the different advantages and disadvantages of each option
- Looking at the issue of valuations and making sure proper accurate assessments are undertaken
- A view of other factors, including some of the more subtle ones, that need to be considered
- Encouraging the value of individuals and their solicitor taking specialist pension advice and using your expertise
For details of prices please click here
To request further details and to obtain a copy of our explanatory PDF please fill in the form below: