A Guide to Income Drawdown
This is a non-technical guide aimed at any individual who needs help understanding Income Drawdown. This will include people close to retirement, at the point of retirement and those already in Drawdown.
It will also work as an excellent guide for your professional connections.
It is written in simple terms taking the somewhat complex and technical aspects of Drawdown and presenting them to the reader in an easy-to-understand fashion.
There is a special focus on explaining how Drawdown works, its many benefits but also, crucially, bringing some of the key risks right to the fore.
The guide outlines the pivotal role expert advice will play in helping investors ensure they make the right decisions in terms of:
- Whether Drawdown is right for them
- The income level they can target and how they can calculate their Safe Withdrawal Rate
- The investment mix and strategy they need to pursue
- Managing their tax position for maximum effect
- How the death benefits can be arranged
- How Drawdown will fit in with their wider financial planning needs
This is an area where your advice and services can offer amazing value to your client or prospect and the guide is a wonderful support to any marketing or communication you wish to make around Income Drawdown. It is way of helping your audience understand a difficult subject in an easy, yet comprehensive, way.
The guide can be amended accordingly to most bespoke requirements. For details of prices please click here
To request further details and to obtain a copy of our explanatory PDF please fill in the form below: