A Guide to Auto-Enrolment for Employers
The Employer version of this guide is combined with the Employee version (click here), with the two guides being available for the price of one.
Written as an overview of the new auto-enrolment rules, this is a guide targeting small business owners and directors (the key decision makers). It can also be used to support accountancy connections and/or to develop new connections.
As such it is ideal to send to existing clients or to use as part of a wider marketing campaign.
- An overview of the new legislation and why it has been introduced
- How Employers will be affected and when they have to comply, covering the key staging dates
- Exactly what Employers have to do and their responsibilities, including how they have to communicate with their employees
- The options around different pension schemes and NEST
- How specialist advisers can help Employers navigate through the requirements and why advisers will be of great value to Employers both at the outset and in the future
- Why Employers may be best acting well ahead of the formal staging date
For details of prices please click here
To request further details and to obtain a copy of our explanatory PDF please fill in the form below: