We have a series of goals with this initiative:
- To use our marketing expertise to engage with consumers about the generic value of independent financial advice
- To explain and educate how independence is different to other forms of advice
- To explain how, in certain advice areas of advice, independence can make a significance difference
- To use case studies to show examples of all three of these aspects in practice
Further to this, we offer consumers a service where they can use our help to check if an IFA or individual adviser is independent or not.
Plus, we may receive enquiries from consumers looking for further help and/or to connect with an IFA. When we receive such enquiries we may pass them on to an IFA in their region (see here). If you would like to support this initiative click here
Our marketing of the site and its promotion of Independent Financial Advice, uses several strands, which could vary over time:
- Social Media
- Working with appropriate networks , business groups and associations
The purpose is to promote independence, not to lobby or engage with regulators or government, that is left with other representative associations.
The aim is to develop a clear message direct with consumers about independent financial advice and why they will want to access this advice as opposed to any other.
The messaging will be positive-only. What this means is that there will be NO negative messaging about restricted advice or any other type of advice or financial guidance service, all of which have a place.
It is a simple approach aimed solely at engaging with those who seek advice and explaining independent financial advice.
If you would like to support this initiative click here